A lot of people hate him now. :/
things i need : this dual pink flask / cigarette holder
things that i don’t want to need.
Man I don’t even like pink and I want this
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Oh my god, my heart. These are insanely powerful, impactful photographs.
So many feelings
NUMBER FOUR RIPPED MY FEELS APART
Numbler six, and two. my heart feels like its been broken in to million pieces.
@ChuckWendig: Facebook will not remove rape culture photo from its site as it doesn’t qualify as “hate speech.”
This is fucking bullshit
Guys go report this page
That post isn’t even the worst thing they have on there.
They make rape into a joke, there is heavy racism, they target people with mental and physical disabilities, and are pretty much just crude and disgusting.
The amount of things that Facebook lets slide is disturbing.
a male celebrity can literally beat his girlfriend half to death and still enjoy a successful career with millions of adoring fans
a female celebrity can gain a few pounds and she’s shunned, mocked, and ridiculed by thousands of people over many different mediums
do you see the problem with this
a female celebrity JUMPS INTO THE OCEAN TO RESCUE HER CHILD AND NANNY
and is mocked and ridiculed for a wardrobe malfunction
Jennifer Lawrence is a Tumblr girl who made it to the outside world.
I fucking love her
i like idolize herWords can not describe how much I love this girl
it makes me so uncomfortable when people swear at their parents like i would get straight up beaten if i told my mom to shut the fuck up
Good lord, all of us on tumblr should just date eachother
11 million omg
Let’s bring out the calculator